Thursday, May 05, 2005

Picture of Deception - Part Two

This two month investigation into identity theft on the streets of South Florida reveals a perfect "Picture of Deception" with people like you paying the price."That's not me. It's my name, my complete information. But, that is definitely not me!"For the first time, this victim of identity theft is staring at the picture of a woman claiming to be her."It's my drivers' license number. It's my full name, first and last name. It's my birthdate, it's my height. It's got all the information. Wow! I'm stunned," the victim said.Click title for link.

Picture of Deception - Part One
For the past two months, NBC 6 has been following a South Florida identity theft ring that's making fake Florida drivers' licenses and much more. The story will show every step leading to the people behind this "Picture of Deception." Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

< A Legally Inclined Weblog >
Blogcritics.org

MOJO Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next