Thursday, June 23, 2005

AFI's 100 YEARS...100 MOVIE QUOTES

"FRANKLY, MY DEAR, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN" TOPS AFI'S LIST OF 100 GREATEST MOVIE QUOTES OF ALL TIME
1
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
GONE WITH THE WIND
1939
2
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
THE GODFATHER
1972
3
You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.
ON THE WATERFRONT
1954
4
Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
THE WIZARD OF OZ
1939
5
Here's looking at you, kid.
CASABLANCA
1942
6
Go ahead, make my day.
SUDDEN IMPACT
1983
7
All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.
SUNSET BLVD.
1950
8
May the Force be with you.
STAR WARS
1977
9
Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
ALL ABOUT EVE
1950
10
You talking to me?
TAXI DRIVER
1976...Click title for the full list

3 Comments:

Blogger Louise *Star Dust* said...

Thanks for posting. I missed this part of the show. :)

8:06 AM  
Blogger cyouincourt007 said...

yw : )

1:28 PM  
Blogger Sandro Palacios said...

we're not in Kansas anymore.

Is my favorite.
How about
I'll be back
Terminater

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

< A Legally Inclined Weblog >
Blogcritics.org

MOJO Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next