Monday, March 14, 2005

Hostage Ashley Smith Speaks Out

"Well, I have a book in my room." So I went and got it. I got my Bible. And I got a book called "The Purpose-Driven Life."I turned it to the chapter that I was on that day. It was Chapter 33. And I started to read the first paragraph of it. After I read it, he said, "Stop, will you read it again?"I said, "Yeah. I'll read it again."
So I read it again to him.It mentioned something about what you thought your purpose in life was. What were you -- what talents were you given? What gifts were you given to use?And I asked him what he thought....Click on title for article.
Courthouse killer Brian Nichols Defiant & Proud according to prosecutors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

< A Legally Inclined Weblog >
Blogcritics.org

MOJO Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next