Thursday, April 14, 2005

Popular Catholic priest killed in car crash

The Rev. Angel Villaronga, a popular priest who hosted a show on a local Catholic radio station, died in a car accident Tuesday evening in Miami Fl.

I found out about this @ my sister's blog OurLives
"My mom told me that a priest that we knew while I was growing up died last night in a car accident. I was raised Catholic as a child. The Rev. Angel Villaronga helped my family through many hard times. He was ALWAYS there for my mom. It is sad he died because someone else took a red light, they hit his car and then another. Everyone but him walked away. The guy that ran the red light was cited a ticket and went on. The other people were not injured... "EternalLife23. My sisters hubby Larry,started his own blog... Our Lives…The Other Half .Thanks Larry for being an original In The Loop blogtrooper and for being great to my neices and nephews.

1 Comments:

Blogger Louise *Star Dust* said...

He better be nice or I'll beat his butt. lol Thanks for being a great person.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

< A Legally Inclined Weblog >
Blogcritics.org

MOJO Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next