Sunday, March 20, 2005

Jessica Marie Lunsford Petition

Jessica Lunsford Petition
Print it and get as many registered Florida voters to sign it as possible.Then send it to Tallahassee. In other states, concerned people could adopt a petition similar in nature and get the issues on the ballot for voters.Research your local laws and take action. Jessica Lunsford Petition (pdf format), for other formats like MicrosoftWord or to open the petition as a webpage go to protectfloridachildren.com
Write your Senators and Representatives


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, My name is Nancy C. Gordy>I live in New Port Richey. T^hree years ago my nine month great granddaughter was taken from her home. The man who took her tried to prove he was insane which he was not. This year he was sentenced to three life terms plus sixty years. After twelve hours Linda was found alive and raped. He tried to kill her but she live I would like to sign your petition. I know you feel, I had my church have a prayer group just as the prayer group ended Linda was found alive. We won,t know until she is older if she will be able to have children. I am so sorry about what happened to Jessie. My prayers are with you andfamily. I agree these people need to put away for their lifetime. May God be with you. Sincerely yours, Nancy C. Gordy

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

< A Legally Inclined Weblog >
Blogcritics.org

MOJO Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next