Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day In America Is Here : Voter Turnout Is Immense

Vote.........Vote...........Vote .......I drove by the location where I will vote on the way to school earlier this morning (here in South Fl) and the line was huge. However on my way back from class a few moments ago the line was not nearly as long as it was earlier. We've had the morning wave and the lunch rush wave of voters.I expect that later on this evening when folks will get out of work the lines will be rediculously long. This is great news and hopefully when all is said and done we will have a clear, evident & undisputed winner.....( incidents are occurring) ...off to vote C yaaaaaaaaaa
Update after voting experience...

1) The person that was wearing the apron whom I handed my slip to was L.D. (no offense to learning disabled) and Obviously had no idea what he was doing.
2) I used a machine for the visually and hearing impaired ( I am not either one of those) but I didn't really have a problem with the voting machine once I got it going.
3) The LD poll worker had to ask another worker what to do.... she told him he messed up and was supposed to have left the lil box in until.... then she said nevermind. (wtf?) Basically I had 2 pollworkers attending me...
Other than this I have no other type of voting related incident to personally account for. I am fairly certain that even though something "went wrong" my vote did count. However as I finished voting and I stood there for a second looking at this machine and wondering in the back of my mind...... "have i just been had"...... was this some sort of trick... why didnt the guy know what to do..... what could have been the result of his messing up with the machine from the start of my voting.....hmmmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

< A Legally Inclined Weblog >
Blogcritics.org

MOJO Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next